Thursday, November 13, 2008

How to Star in this Blog

A dinner party invitation in Singapore with chauffeur driven transport each way would be a fairly good place to start. Though of course as gossip, scandal and intrigue are vital to this blog, one would need to guarantee a certain calibre of dinner party conversation, but I'm sure given recent events that is fairly easily done.

As my darling readers have noticed I've been a bit quiet of late, as that pesky stuff called work has been interfering with the more salacious parts of life. However this weekend sees a return to the partying, wining and dining, so I'm sure I'll have some stories to tell next week.

A bientot.....and since I haven't got a French keyboard you're just going to have to take it as read that the grave and circumflex are in place.

0 comments:

 
Empty Nest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino