Saturday, October 31, 2009

Endorphin Deprivation

I have now reached the stage of Not Coping Well with the lack of running endorphins, though I do admit that advanced sublimation may also be compounding said issue.

I now have 1 week and 5 days until I can run again, and even though I have been doing masses of other forms of cardio, (rowing, bike, stepper, grumpy trainer and a swim) nothing except the swim seems to trigger the right endorphin effect.

I have just had to go the supermarket for the third time today as silly Mummy's psychic powers also seem to be failing, as I didn't automatically know that all the cheese had been consumed last night. I guess the rule "always tell me when you have eaten the last of something" has for some reason been cancelled and I wasn't informed.

I am now resisting the urge to leave a note dripping in sarcasm on the car parked in my spot out front. When I left for the supermarket my car was tidily parked with space for another behind it. When I returned 5 minutes later a car smaller than mine was parked there, in the centre of both parks, leaving a useless sized space in front and behind. The parking Nazi reigns.

I have somewhat foolishly decided to make cannelloni this evening as I had a surplus of spinach on hand. I'm picking in my current mood if the pasta roller jams up it may not be a pretty sight to behold.

However, big YAY - it's Ladyhawke tomorrow night at the San Francisco Bathhouse. Looking forward to seeing her big time.

0 comments:

 
Empty Nest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino