Sunday, October 18, 2009

Deja Vu

I have had ocd moments before, but this time instead of cables I have spent vast amounts of time this weekend filing data files. My inbox is now 1 page only, and I have lots of little folders filled with the hundreds of emails that I will still never read again, but they are now tidy.

My pictures are super tidy as well and for the first time ever all tucked away in little folders safely. The good thing with that is, I have left a select few images on the main page so that one can go swoon when they open the folder.

While doing some of this I played the new favourite tune obsessively over and over, 6 times in a row. I may repeat this particular ocd moment shortly as I think it may be a new form of child abuse.

I accept that I have very sad life.

0 comments:

 
Empty Nest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino