Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm Back

I've just had a quick trip to Auckland which included a bit of a Big Night Out.

I managed 5 bars that night, and along the way I was given a ticket to the Auckland Fetish Ball, so I spent a bit of time in there as well. I must say that even though I thought the Wellington one was very tame, it beat the Auckland one hands down. The night included the obligatory muscle displays to prove a point, model walking down Gay rd, stiletto heel running to prove another point and finally lashings of hot sweaty half naked gay boys to finish up with. The evidence is over on facebook.

As I didn't have a hangover the next day I walked over the gully and played pool with a new friend. She is a very sharp pool player, possibly even betterer than the ex. I did laugh when she asked after an hour if I wanted to carry on as she was concerned I may be  bored from losing all the time. I had to explain that losing is the normal for me, and playing pool is not about the game but about drinking beer and chatting.

Monday was a lazy chill out day with lashings of coffee time with the worlds best dog.

He seemed very tired on the walk home and slept and snored for hours after we got back, so I left him at home when I went for a run. Apparently that was the wrong thing to do as I had a very miffed dog by my side for the rest of the day, glued in case I went out the door again. I was also a bit slow on the uptake when he decided he needed a cuddle, so he used stand over tactics. That is, he climbed on the sofa and stood over me with his face close to mine until I applied appropriate cuddles. Bad Aunty!

Tuesday was back to work, back to life, back to reality. sigh

0 comments:

 
Empty Nest. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino